We are now getting everything ready for the sixth annual Learn to Play Day taking place on Saturday and Sunday June 24th and 25th.
- We have shops and other venues signed up across the UK and we are already sending out posters and flyers to everyone that is taking part.
- We are proud to, once again, have the support of the Musicians’ Union with the event and they have kindly pledged to cover HALF of any teaching costs from the day when using MU members!
- AR marketing are assembling a wide range of competitions to promote the event in major public magazines and we have had an amazing response from our industry brands with prizes of gear.
- Let us know if any of you taking part want balloons for the event, Get Alive brochures (extolling the benefits of learning an instrument) or “Compose Yourself” music cards to help composition?
- There is still time to take part in the event, simply write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01403 800500
- Plus, don’t forget the International Make Music Day that takes place the same week on Wednesday June 21st, all details at www.makemusicday.org/uk if you want to get involved?
- All other details can be found at www.learntoplayday.com