The Music Industries Association is delighted to have teamed up with retail consultancy Kerching! Retail to support and help prepare MIA retailers for their “Biggest Christmas Ever!”
Our programme of activity includes:
- Regional Workshops for retail teams
- Launch of online training platform for shop floor retail and telephone customer service teams
2nd October: Bristol
4th October: London
9th October: Birmingham/Midlands
10th October: Leeds
11th October: Glasgow
BIGGEST CHRISTMAS EVER – PROGRAMME LAUNCH
Corin Birchall, founder of Kerching Retail will deliver a fast paced 2 hour interactive workshop for store/branch managers and department heads.
The session is designed to get your ready for the Christmas selling season, sharing best practise and new learning.
See video trailer: https://youtu.be/5HTTGP0X8XE
- Planning ahead – Black Friday, 26th Dec sale, price establishment
- Themes & Christmas campaigns – useful tools for design and print, where when and how to promote your campaign
- Pricing and promotional strategies that work
- Getting the starter business back from the likes of Amazon and Argos
- Selling to non-musicians – Gift guides, top tens, most popular
- Making it easy to buy
- Tackling price matching requests
- Visual merchandising
- Owning Christmas in your town or city
- Digital marketing and social media
9:30 – 10am – Tea Coffee
10am – 10:15 – Introduction to programme
10:15 – 12:30 – Main Presentation – Corin Birchall, Kerching! Retail
12:30 – 13:00 – Light lunch
13:00 – 14:00 – Launch and demo of on-demand training service, feedback
14:00 – Close
NB: If supplier venues are used an introduction and tour of facilities may be included.
Online Training Programme:
Short (10-15 min) video clips designed for dealer shop floor staff
- What do we know about the Christmas shoppers?
- How to talk to a customer who is shopping for someone else?
- Maximising sales opportunities at Christmas:
- Add-on sales
- Selling higher priced items
- Selling bulk
- Music related products for other family members
- Closing Christmas sales opportunities
- The importance of data capture to kick-start 2018
This is a unique programme specifically designed for UK MI retailers.
The event and online training tools are FREE to MIA member retailers. Non-MIA members are welcome to attend the workshops for just £149+VAT.
For more information contact:
Tel: 01455 203 206
Book your ticket now: http://miabiggestchristmas.eventbrite.com