Vacancy: Sales Executive
The North American Guitar – the UK’s home of the finest custom guitars – is looking to expand its team with a new sales executive to assist in delivering and quantifying the success of the company’s sales strategy.
The company is looking for a sales professional with a passion for the sale of premium consumer products by providing the client with a world-class, one-to-one customer service. This can range from face-to-face and phone conversations to written and video communication. The ideal candidate will be adept in all avenues of communication and will utilise the company’s sales and marketing tools creatively to deliver sales to ensure daily, weekly and monthly sales targets are achieved.
Based in North London, and a stone’s throw from vibrant Shoreditch, The North American Guitar (TNAG) is the exclusive UK and European dealer for many of the world’s finest guitar brands, luthiers and accessories, including Greenfield Guitars, Kostal Guitars, Froggy Bottom, Bourgeois, B&G, Rick Turner plus many, many more.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional, pro-active, young and commercially ambitious business representing highly acclaimed brands.
- A proven track record in B2C sales of guitars, musical instruments or luxury goods
- Ability to set and realise sales targets; short, mid and long term
- Ability to provide a premium and world class customer service and experience
- A credible understanding of the hand made guitar market, lutherie and custom built instruments
- Competent and confident guitar playing skills to demonstrate the instruments
- The confidence to talk and pitch on camera
- A clear understanding of visit planning, visit reporting, time management and agenda setting
- A working knowledge of Social Media and an understanding of market influencers e.g. forums, YouTube and artists
- A working knowledge of the Sales and Marketing mix
- A proven track record of handling and developing client relationships
- Strong written and spoken English
- An understanding of couriers, such as DHL is ideal, but not essential
- Monthly sales target setting and achievement
- Sales in store, by phone, email and online chat to clients around the world
- Sales reporting
- Packing and shipping products to clients
- Salary: The North American Guitar offers a highly competitive remuneration package with a bonus scheme.
- Standard Working Hours: Five days per week, to include Saturdays between the hours of 10am and 6 pm and some evenings, but with flexibility and time given in lieu.
- You must be eligible to work permanently from our HQ in London
- Apply in confidence with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Here some of the recent vacancies from Roland UK
Link to Roland vacancy page
Piano Sales Product Specialist
Product Specialist – Guildford
Product Specialist – Leeds
Attitude is Everything have secured funding to appoint a person to work specifically with grassroots music venues.
JOB: Grassroots Project Manager
Terms and Conditions
Contract: Fixed term contract until 31st March 2021
Based: London office
Hours: 35 hours per week
Job Description and Person Specification: Download
Application Form: Download
Deadline: 12 noon, Monday 20th February 2017
Interview date: Friday 3rd March
Apply to: Ailsa McWilliam, firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details please go to http://www.attitudeiseverything.org.uk/news/job-grassroots-project-manager
To advertsise your vacancy here, please email email@example.com
We are still accepting applications for the full-time position here at BBICO – Export Sales & Operations. Think this could be for you? Full details here: http://bit.ly/2kncJ1R