Creative United have three vacancies at the moment, all of the details are up on their website: http://www.creativeunited.org.uk/about-us/work-for-us/
Area Sales Manager Required
Guitar Products UK South
Blackstar Instrument Group is seeking a highly motivated and experienced sales professional to represent acoustic and electric guitar products from prestige brands Blackstar Amplification, Auden, Alvarez, Gordon Smith and G & L guitars in the south of the UK and Ireland.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Blackstar as it enters a new phase of growth. Our aim is to be a key foundation in the success of our business partners and you will be working within a dynamic team to achieve this objective.
You will be responsible for the ongoing development of our business, building and maintaining relationships within our existing dealer network and supporting the marketing and promotion of our products in-store, online and at events.
Our ideal candidate will;
• Have a good knowledge of our products alongside a proven track record of selling musical instruments and in particular acoustic guitars to the MI market.
• A minimum of 2 years on the road experience.
• Be able to communicate effectively at all levels in a confident and knowledgeable manner, operating both individually and within a team.
• Have a clear understanding of planning and reporting, time management and agenda setting.
• Have a good level of computer literacy and be familiar with the Microsoft Office suite.
• Hold a full UK driving licence.
• Reside in the south of the UK.
This is a challenging and stimulating role and requires someone with a flexible and professional attitude. We offer a number of benefits, including a competitive salary package and company car.
Blackstar is a fast growing, dynamic audio engineering company, whose award-winning products are known for innovation and great tone. Founded in 2004 and based in the UK, we have built a team of highly talented individuals working together in pursuit of excellence.
If you have a minimum of two years on the road MI sales experience, let us save you from an average career.
Please contact Joel Richardson at email@example.com
Marketing Specialist – Music Group
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help support Shure Distribution UK’s Music Group division.
Working with the Global Marketing Manager and Sales Manager you will develop content and marketing materials to help promote Shure’s retail products to UK music stores, musicians and end users.
The Marketing Specialist will assist in the development and delivery of all marketing activity for specific products and implements the marketing plans for focused markets segments for the Shure UK Retail business.
The Marketing Specialist is primarily involved in ‘Product-to-Market’ activities and is responsible for effectively executing plans for product introductions, plus campaign and market development plans. The Marketing Specialist will be also responsible for the coordination and execution of UK and regional trade shows and events.
- Day to day marketing campaign deliverables
- Assist in planning and executing the marketing communications strategy
- Create and deliver materials required to support marketing activities including sales promotions, channel advertising, trade shows and customer events
- Format/edit Shure marketing materials as required including advertising, brochures, direct mailings, literature, promotional materials, POS, etc.
- Brief agencies and other external vendors as necessary.
- Assist in developing UK print and digital advertising plan in line with Global marketing strategy, plus monthly execution and monitoring.
- Oversee successful running of trade exhibitions:
- assist with concept definition with input from Sales Management and Shure Global Marketing where appropriate
- briefing booth builder, trade organization and other suppliers
- development of graphics, displays and promotional materials
- follow-up activities and communications
- Executes UK channel partner communications, including pricelists, events, new product announcements etc
- Evaluates response rates of marketing communication tools including direct mailing
- Handles marketing fund claims and other administrative work as needed
- Implements UK content marketing plan, manages social media campaigns and community engagement
- UK liaison for in-country PR activities
- Relevant University degree or similar education
- Relevant work experience. Good skills in English and standard Microsoft PC applications
- Reasonable flexibility to work long hours when needed
- Ability and willingness to travel
Send c.v’s to Paul Crognale: Crognale_paul@shure.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Friday 25 August
Vacancy: Sales Executive
The North American Guitar – the UK’s home of the finest custom guitars – is looking to expand its team with a new sales executive to assist in delivering and quantifying the success of the company’s sales strategy.
The company is looking for a sales professional with a passion for the sale of premium consumer products by providing the client with a world-class, one-to-one customer service. This can range from face-to-face and phone conversations to written and video communication. The ideal candidate will be adept in all avenues of communication and will utilise the company’s sales and marketing tools creatively to deliver sales to ensure daily, weekly and monthly sales targets are achieved.
Based in North London, and a stone’s throw from vibrant Shoreditch, The North American Guitar (TNAG) is the exclusive UK and European dealer for many of the world’s finest guitar brands, luthiers and accessories, including Greenfield Guitars, Kostal Guitars, Froggy Bottom, Bourgeois, B&G, Rick Turner plus many, many more.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional, pro-active, young and commercially ambitious business representing highly acclaimed brands.
- A proven track record in B2C sales of guitars, musical instruments or luxury goods
- Ability to set and realise sales targets; short, mid and long term
- Ability to provide a premium and world class customer service and experience
- A credible understanding of the hand made guitar market, lutherie and custom built instruments
- Competent and confident guitar playing skills to demonstrate the instruments
- The confidence to talk and pitch on camera
- A clear understanding of visit planning, visit reporting, time management and agenda setting
- A working knowledge of Social Media and an understanding of market influencers e.g. forums, YouTube and artists
- A working knowledge of the Sales and Marketing mix
- A proven track record of handling and developing client relationships
- Strong written and spoken English
- An understanding of couriers, such as DHL is ideal, but not essential
- Monthly sales target setting and achievement
- Sales in store, by phone, email and online chat to clients around the world
- Sales reporting
- Packing and shipping products to clients
- Salary: The North American Guitar offers a highly competitive remuneration package with a bonus scheme.
- Standard Working Hours: Five days per week, to include Saturdays between the hours of 10am and 6 pm and some evenings, but with flexibility and time given in lieu.
- You must be eligible to work permanently from our HQ in London
- Apply in confidence with a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attitude is Everything have secured funding to appoint a person to work specifically with grassroots music venues.
JOB: Grassroots Project Manager
Terms and Conditions
Contract: Fixed term contract until 31st March 2021
Based: London office
Hours: 35 hours per week
Job Description and Person Specification: Download
Application Form: Download
Deadline: 12 noon, Monday 20th February 2017
Interview date: Friday 3rd March
Apply to: Ailsa McWilliam, email@example.com
For full details please go to http://www.attitudeiseverything.org.uk/news/job-grassroots-project-manager
To advertsise your vacancy here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are still accepting applications for the full-time position here at BBICO – Export Sales & Operations. Think this could be for you? Full details here: http://bit.ly/2kncJ1R