The MIA has been proud to work with Creative United to support the Take it away scheme in England and Northern Ireland since its inception 10 years ago.
In that time, the scheme has helped over 80,000 people to be able to buy their instruments with loans totalling £60million
There have been some substantial changes announced to the scheme with the new partnership with Omni Capital Retail Finance and we wanted to make sure all our shops had seen these in case they wanted to consider joining up (or re-joining)?
- Cost of credit interest rates reduced for loans up to age 25 (now 3.25% for 9 months and 4.75% for 18 months)
- Loans can now be used for ANY musical product including lessons, p.a., software etc
- 0% finance can now be offered to ALL customers (not just those under 25)
- This means that 0% finance can now be offered to everyone up to £25,000
- Interest rates fixed for the next 12 months
Tom Gannagé-Stewart, Director of Take it away on 0207 7591113 or email@example.com