The Music Industries Association in partnership with Croner have specifically designed this event especially for local business owners and directors to help them tackle the day-to-day challenges that employing people brings.
Croner have over 70 years’ experience helping business owners who have had issues in these areas, and using this knowledge, they have put together an event to help you avoid the costly mistakes that others have made.
The Croner Business Support team will be on hand before and after the event to answer any questions you may have and talk to you about how we can potentially help your business. You will also have the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals over lunch.
Topics for Discussion:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how this impacts on employment law
- Employment tribunals: How to protect your business against rising claims following the abolition of tribunal fees in July
- How to reduce sickness and absence
- Employment documentation – what you need and how often it should be updated
- Employee discipline and grievance situations: top tips for managing sensitive situations
|Venue||Park Plaza County Hall, 1 Addington Street, London SE1 7RY|
|Agenda||09.30am Welcome & Refreshments
10.00am Event Starts
12.30pm Complimentary Lunch Served
1.00pm Event Ends
This event is FREE to MIA members and costs only £149 + VAT per person for non-Members.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to come along!
Don’t forget – we are pleased to announce that we will be teaming up with Laytons again and are running another fully comprehensive GDPR course in February 2018, ready for the looming changes coming into effect in May. Full details coming next week!