Retail Week have just published a fascinating interview with Jeffrey Rohrs of Yext about the technology changes affecting how consumers are shopping.
The theme is “The Everywhere Brand” and there is something for every business in this interview.
Be warned, it is 40 minutes long!
The interview covers subjects such as:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Google Lens
- The smartphone revolution on consumer’s shopping methods
- The consumer “ceiling” of 15 websites and 10 apps
- The dramatic growth of voice search
- New Google “LGBTQ friendly” facility
- The role of the business Digital Manager
- Real customer-centricity
- The need for the business/brand to manage the data about it on the internet etc
- The people skill set needed for future business recruitment
- Structured verses non-structured data
- First Party reviews (not Third Party)
Well worth a look if you want to take stock and plan at the start of 2018!
The video can be seen at this link – live.retail-week.com/
Also, check out this video about Google Lens: