Many of you will be making plans to attend The NAMM Show 2019; the global gathering of the music, sound and event technology industries, on January 24–27 in Southern California.
As of this Wednesday, NAMM members now have the opportunity to register for badges and book hotels. General attendee registration and the opportunity to book hotels will open on August 29 (next Wednesday).
There are some changes and new policies to be aware of this year, so here’s an update from NAMM:
NAMM members have access to a robust hotel block powered by our official partner, EventSphere, to make it fast and easy to find the right hotel. Booking within the official block gives members great pricing, amenities, exclusive promotions and perks as well as flexible cancellation policies.
NAMM Member Hotel Booking Policy – New and Updated
As of August 22nd, NAMM members have access to make reservations at an Anaheim Resort hotel. Hotel availability will be on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are interested in a hotel that is not listed on the Anaheim Resort hotel list, make a reservation at an available resort hotel and then place yourself on the waitlist for the hotel of your choice.
Steps to get on the waitlist for a NAMM Campus Hotel
- Make a reservation at an available Anaheim Resort hotel.
- Verify that you have received an email confirmation for your hotel reservation.
- Click on the waitlist link located at the bottom of your email confirmation to place your waitlist request.
- Once on the waitlist, we will contact you if accommodations at a NAMM Campus hotel are available.
NAMM do not endorse booking hotel reservations though any source other than EventSphere, their official hotel booking partner.
Hotel Cancellation Policy – New and Updated
NAMM Show Hotel Cancellation Policy: A two-night room and tax deposit will be charged to the credit card on file by your confirmed hotel for all reservations on January 8, 2019. The charged deposit will be applied toward the full stay and subtracted from the hotel charge upon check out. If the reservation is cancelled after January 8, 2019, the two-night room and tax deposit is non-refundable.
Remember: The MIA’s official travel partner, Victor Manni Travel Co. can help with all your travel needs, including booking flights, car hire, and any personal onward travel after NAMM. They offer an easy, quick, cost effective service. An email or a phone call to the team costs nothing, and they are able to respond to enquiries on the same day. Give them a call – you won’t be disappointed!
Paul Mc here at the MIA has used Victor Manni for the second time running to book his NAMM Trip, and has saved more money than ever before.
Contact: 01223 837265 or email Simon on Simon.Manni@victormanni.com
NAMM Member Attendee Badge Policy
Retail, Retail Affiliate, Non-Exhibiting Distributor and Manufacturer Rep member companies receive complimentary badges through NAMM membership prior to the January 9, 2019 free badge deadline. Allotments may vary. Please log into the registration page to see the badge allotment for your company. After the badge deadline, the cost is $50/badge. Additional badges may be purchased for $100 after complimentary badge allotment has been utilized.
Non-Exhibiting Commercial, Commercial Affiliate and Service Provider member companies receive two complimentary badges prior to the January 9, 2019 badge deadline. Two additional badges are available for purchase at $100/badge and all four badges are charged $100 after the badge deadline.
NAMM Exhibitor Badge Policy – New and Updated
Exhibiting member companies are encouraged to invite buyers to the show. A special link is included during the registration process that will send the buyer a personalized invitation to receive a badge at a discounted rate. Invited buyers will be submitted to NAMM management for final approval, based on their business credentials.
- Each 100 square feet of contracted booth space includes 14 complimentary badges. Additional badges may be acquired for $50/badge.
- Booth shares include four complimentary badges. Additional badges may be acquired for $50/badge.
- Small and specialty booths (including Software.NAMM, Boutique Guitar Showcase exhibitors) include eight complimentary badges. Additional badges may be acquired for $50/badge.
- Newsstands with booth space include two complimentary badges. Two additional badges per Newsstand may be acquired for $50/badge.
- Newsstands without a booth space include four complimentary badges. Two additional badges per Newsstand may be acquired for $50/badge.
Over-allotment badge fees may be paid by the exhibiting company contact or passed on to the individual who is receiving the badge.
Questions or Need Assistance?
Please contact our partners at Experient during customer service hours of 8 am-5 pm CT or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll Free: 888.266.5259
- International: 240.439.2950