- New dynamic stereo sound engine delivering the most expressive musical tones to date
- A new Scaled Hammer Action II keyboard features simulated ebony and ivory textured keys, providing an unrivalled and redefined playing experience
MIA member Casio Music UK, one of the world’s most renowned producers of musical instruments, has today unveiled two brand new, exceptionally compact digital pianos – the CDP-S100 and the CDP-S350. With a brand new super dynamic sound engine and newly developed key action, the CDP-S pianos are a welcome enhancement to Casio’s already historically best-selling CDP range.
With a NEW sound engine and NEW key action, these innovative digital pianos mark a new beginning for Casio in the world of advanced compact pianos allowing players the portability and freedom to play anywhere with their optional battery operation. Designed not only for entry-level players but pianists of all standards wanting progressive and ground-breaking technology. The ALL NEW Casio CDP-S range further bolsters an already strong lineup of modern and exciting instruments.
Main features of the CDP-S100 and CDP-S350 include:
- NEW – Dynamic Stereo Sound Source – an entirely new sound engine is introduced which uses four times the sample size of its predecessor, resulting in a smoother gradient of touch and sound dynamic range, unrivalled for an entry level piano.
- NEW – Scaled Hammer Action II Keyboard – with simulated ebony and ivory textured keys, these instruments deliver a unique and extraordinarily natural key touch.
- ALL NEW Design – a completely new Ultra Compact design, these pianos have the smallest footprint of any 88 note entry level digital piano with weighted keys & built in speakers. The pianos boast to be the lightest in their category* – weighing in at just 10.5kg ( CDP-S100 ). Battery powered, six AA batteries allowing up to an astonishing 13 hours of playing time.**
Head of Casio EMI – Neil Evans says: “We are incredibly proud to present the ultra-compact revamp of our CDP digital pianos to the market. Yet again, it underlies our commitment to develop new, exciting and ground-breaking products here at Casio. The CDP-S pianos are one of the strongest entry-level pianos now available in the market and we anticipate they will become a huge hit with our customers.”
In addition, the CDP-S100 comes equipped with 10 sounds to choose from, an easy-to-use streamlined control panel and, front and rear sound grills for delivering its exceptional sound.
The CDP-S350 is supplied with 54 registration memories and a staggering 700 instrument tones. Both pianos are compatible with Casio’s Chordana Play Piano App – an easily operated app that lets the player learn new pieces and be guided through the piano functions.
The CDP-S100 will be priced at an RPP of £399 and the CDP-S350 at £529 – both launching in the UK January 14th 2019. To find out more information, please visit: https://music.casio.co.uk