The MIA’s Business Support Helpline, Croner, are offering free webinars for MIA members that are hosted by some of the most knowledgeable professionals in their respective fields. They cover HR and health & safety basics, right through to specialised training sessions including relevant legislation and key case law…
Take a look at this list of useful Webinars that Croner are hosting throughout June.
They are completely free for MIA members. You’ll need a scheme/client number when registering. If you don’t have this already, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invest in Investigations
- Why is an investigation necessary and what is the importance?
- The key principles of the ACAS Code of Practice on disciplinary and grievance procedures
- The importance of ensuring employees know the rules and procedures
Wed, June 5 2019 – 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM:
Thu, June 6 2019 – 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM:
The Right to be Accompanied
- What types of meetings this involves
- Who the companion can be and what they can do
- Circumstances where the right should be extended
- Consequences of failure to comply
Wed, June 12 2019 – 10:00AM – 11:00AM
Thu, June 13 2019 – 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Employee Sickness: How to Take Control
- The meaning and definition of ‘Absenteeism’ in the workplace
- An employee’s right to time off
- Implementing good management practices to reduce absenteeism
Wed, June 19 2019 – 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Thu, June 20 2019 – 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
What to Include in a Health & Safety Induction
- What the law says
- Why induction training should be carried out
- What should be included?
Fri, June 28 2019 – 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
As part of your membership with the MIA you can speak to a Croner expert for help with any of the above issues and get free in-depth, tailored advice. Email email@example.com or call 01403 800500 for the exclusive Business Support Helpline scheme number.