Does your music store stock STAY Music Stands? These innovative stands are proudly distributed by KORG UK. This article will show you why your customers will love the STAY difference and the benefits for your business. Read on for an exciting introductory offer…
Why your customers will love STAY music stands
Let’s face it; enough heavy, bulky, oddly-designed, or just plain boring keyboard stands. The musicians behind STAY set out to design something different: stands that not only put players’ needs and comforts first, but also look great doing so. The STAY difference is apparent in their total approach to stand solutions and here’s why:
- Three beautifully designed models covering all applications and budget
- Finished in a choice of five colours using automotive paint for durability
- Lightweight design yet can support of up to 10 times the stand’s own weight*
- Raised base allows for convenient pedal and controller placement
- Assembly in under 45 seconds
- Uncomplicated mechanical fittings that won’t wear out
- Integrated mounts for optional music rest and mic stand*
- Additional arms of varying lengths and angle available for all models
- Carry bag included with every stand
- Designed and manufactured in STAY’s own factory in Brazil
You can view the full catalogue with all details and specifications here – STAY_Catalog_UK
What are the benefits of stocking STAY music stands for your business?
STAY stands are very different to other makes. Once your customers have tried using one, they won’t want to go back to anything else. They are incredibly convenient to set up, and they have features that address the frustrations of other keyboard stands present.
When investing in an expensive keyboard, it’s difficult to understand why your customer would want to put it on a cheaper “functional” stand. You wouldn’t put £45 tyres on a sports car or a pair of trainers from a discount store with an expensive suit!
These stands will act as great add-ons, and there are plenty of unique features that you can promote to your customers.
Plus, profitability wise, these stands are more expensive than the generic “X” frame stands, which will of course represent a high value of margin.
KORG offer an ‘Essentials Bundle’, which is a great way for your shop to start stocking STAY music stands. You’ll receive a few stands from each model in the most popular colours. If you order all of the essentials, KORG can offer a 10% introductory discount.
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 304601
If you already have an account with KORG UK, speak directly to your area sales representative.
*Applicable to PIANO and TOWER models only