Are you looking for insurance that can provide you with flexibility but is also robust when you need it the most? Would you like the opportunity to generate extra revenue, whilst providing this specialist cover for your customers?
musicGuard, part of the Guardcover product range from Thistle Insurance Services Limited, has been designed to keep musicians and their instruments safe from harm even when things get a little loud. Designed to suit musicians for all levels of expertise, with musicGuard’s protection we can keep you performing whether you’re an amateur, student or professional.
As a musician, household insurance may not always provide the level of cover you need. That can include cover when away from the home, accidental damage whilst performing or public liability protection – essential features for any gigging musician. That’s where a specialist insurance provider can help. With over 20 years’ experience, at musicGuard we’re serious about keeping you protected.
Benefits for your store of selling this insurance to your customers include:
- Commission share on each policy referral
- Claims Replacement opportunity – helping keep your customers with you
- Commission share ever year your customer renews their insurance with us
- Easy and straightforward to integrate into your business
- Access to a range of commercial insurance products
To find out more about our Partnership Scheme and how we can work with you, email firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as the partnership scheme we also offer a range of Commercial Insurances.
Whether you are a music retailer, manufacturer, distributor or specialist music business – having the right commercial insurance in place can protect you if things go wrong.
musicGuard Key Features and Benefits*
- Theft and in-vehicle cover: Keep your equipment safe when you’re on the road. Our policy automatically includes in-vehicle cover and up to £300 in vehicle damage costs in the event of a theft. Storage and vehicle security requirements apply. If the theft is covered under another policy that you hold (i.e. car insurance) we will only pay a rateable share of the claim.
- Public Liability: No matter your profession or hobby, accidents can happen. That’s why we protect you against third party damage or injury claims up to £1 million.
- Equipment Hire: Making a claim with us and still need an instrument? As part of our claims service, up to £2,000 of equipment hire is available if you need it.
- New for Old cover: No value depreciation on your instrument and equipment when you use our approved claims service, which are all handled by our in-house claims team. Evidence of ownership will be needed if you make a claim.
- Insured Items cover: Our insured items cover goes beyond standard theft and accidental damage includes vandalism, attempted theft and even fire damage in the UK and up to 30 days worldwide, in total, during your period of insurance. Security requirements apply.
- Loss of Earnings: Had an accident that’s keeping you from performing? We can offer up to £800 to cover the loss of your earnings in relation to your music profession, events or lessons.
*Full terms and conditions, including exclusions and limitations, available on request
Additional Optional Extras
- Extended Mechanical Breakdown: It’s frustrating when your equipment breaks outside of its warranty. Our mechanical breakdown option can cover faulty kits up to 5 years ol providing you have owned the equipment from new.
- Extended Global Travel: 30 days travel not enough? You can extend your policy to include 365 days worldwide cover. This automatically includes £300 for global travel (if option selected) for damage to the equipment case your insured items was in, as well as £250 emergency music equipment hire in any one policy period should you need a replacement before you return to the UK.
- Extended Public Liability: option to increase your Public Liability cover up to £5million. You can also extend your insurance to include up to 4 additional band members over the age of 16. Terms and Conditions apply.
Whether music is your hobby or profession, we understand people who love music need a policy that is as serious about it as they are. Contact musicGuard today on 0333 004 3888 and qupote MIA20 for a 20% introductory discount*.
*Terms and Conditions: introductory offer only available to MIA members who are new musicGuard customers, taking out an annual policy, quoting MIA20.
musicGuard is a trading style of Thistle Insurance Services Limited. Thistle Insurance Services Limites is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FRN 310419. Lloyd’s Broker. Registered in England No. 00338645. Registered office: Rossington’s Business Park, West Carr Road, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7SW. Thistle Insurance Services Limited is part of the PIB Group.