At musicGuard, we provide specialist protection to all levels of musicians and their instruments. Having a musicGuard policy can take one worry away, helping them to focus on their music.
Whether you own an independent music shop or run an online music blog, becoming a musicGuard partner or affiliate could help you create an additional income as you will receive a commission for each new musicGuard business policy taken out following a referral from your store or website.
With over 20 years of experience protecting the UK’s musicians, both at home and on the road, we’re rated 4.5/5 by customers via Trustpilot^ for our excellent level of service.
musicGuard Key Features
- Cover in the UK and 30 days Worldwide – as standard. If this isn’t enough, we can extend your policy to include 365 days of Global travel and up to £5million Public Liability cover too.
- New for Old Cover – no value depreciation on your instrument and equipment when you use our approved claims service, which are all handled by our claim claims team – so no outsourcing to a third party. Evidence of ownership required if you make a claim.
- Loss of Earnings – had an accident resulting in a personal injury that’s keeping you from performing? You shouldn’t have to be out of pocket. We can offer up to £800 to cover the loss of your earnings.
- Equipment Hire – making a claim with us and still need an instrument? It’s covered as part of our claims service, up to £2,000 of equipment hire available if you need it.
- In-Vehicle Cover – we know theft is an issue and you may want to cover musical instruments and equipment which is stored in the car. Our In-Vehicle cover is automatically included. Storage and vehicle security requirements apply.
- Interest free payments – as part of our musicGuard policy we offer the option of interest free payments.
^Trustpilot review score taken on 19/10/2020. Latest review score available at www.musicguard.co.uk.
If you are interested in finding out more then you have two options:
- To find out about becoming a partner contact our sales and development manager Martin Niblett at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07522 231 218.
- To find out about joining the musicGuard affiliate programme through the Optimise Media Network, simply visit the Optimise page optimisemedia.com/publisher-join, select the ‘Join Us’ option in the blue box and fill in the application form. If you have any queries then you can contact our account manager email@example.com who will be happy to help.