Here are some exciting new products released by MIA Member KORG. These include NAUTILUS, the new music workstation with all the the dazzling sounds you need in a streamlined synth with a KRONOS pedigree; opsix altered FM synthesizer which represents a new and expansive re-imagination of classic digital synthesis; and the SQ-64, an incredibly powerful and compact Polyphonic Step Sequencer…
All the dazzling sounds you need in a streamlined synth with a KRONOS pedigree.
NAUTILUS pushes the boundaries of what a performance synth and workstation is capable of. With the power of nine engines to drive a new approach to sounds, plentiful sampling, audio recording, effects, and processing power, there is simply no other synth that delivers more to explore sonically, with the workflow to get you there faster than ever. KORG spent years refining all our digital, analog, processing, and hardware technologies and delivering them in a way that helps the musician connect with their instrument. The result is the incredibly powerful, one-of-a-kind NAUTILUS.
- Nine different sound engines offer massive expressive power
- New sounds offered over three broad categories
- The DYNAMICS knob makes delicate expression possible
- Make intuitive changes to sounds with the Realtime knobs
- A user interface designed for easy operation
- Convenient arpeggiator and drum track functions
- Set list mode that demonstrates its power in live performances
- Open Sampling System
- 16-Track MIDI Sequencer / 16-Track Audio Recorder
- 16 Onboard Effect Processors
- USB/MIDI Host Ports Accommodate MIDI Control Surfaces
- Smooth sound transitions that eliminate dropouts when changing sounds, regardless of the mode you’re in
- 88-key model with piano touch, 73 and 61-key models with Natural Touch semi-weighted
Find out more here: KORG Nautilus Music Workstation
ALTERED FM SYNTHESIZER
Rethink everything you know about FM synthesis.
The opsix represents a new and expansive reimagination of classic digital synthesis. Much like KORG did when bringing wave sequencing back in a more powerful, more musical, and more immediately accessible way with wavestate, so was the approach to FM sound generation of the opsix, resulting in another incredibly flexible and unique synth.
The opsix is an “altered” six-operator FM synthesizer. With its astoundingly accessible operator mixer and flexible sound engine that goes well beyond traditional FM, this instrument widens the potential of digital synthesizers to their utmost.
The opsix is an instrument for players of all generations—modern in every way, getting back to the basics to offer you a glimpse of the future. Whether you are new to synths, looking for a completely unique addition to your sound palate, or an original FM purist, opsix will deliver on all expectations and more.
- True six-operator FM synthesis, and more
- FM exploration, easier than ever
- Full editing with the DATA ENTRY rotary encoders
- Five operator modes that expand FM synthesis
- 40 preset algorithms and user algorithms
- Three EGs, three LFOs and 12 virtual patches offer an extensive range of modulation.
- Eleven powerful filters, including MS-20 and Polysix.
- Up to three simultaneous high-definition effects, 30 types
- Visually-satisfying editing with a spectrum analyzer and oscilloscope.
- Powerful 16-step polyphonic sequencer
- Add unpredictability to sounds with the Randomize feature
- Favorite and smooth sound transition (SST) functions.
- Compact design featuring a 37-key keyboard.
Find out more here: NPB-opsix
SQ-64 POLY SEQUENCER
A NEW GENERATION IN HARDWARE SEQUENCING
CREATE – PERFORM – CONTROL
Step up to an unparalleled level of connectivity and control
The SQ-64 is an incredibly powerful and compact Polyphonic Step Sequencer with amazing hands-on intuitive controls and deep editing options to give you all the flexibility and sequencing power needed for all your musical projects.
With its 64 step pad Matrix, Crystal clear OLED display, sturdy and elegant aluminium body, a wealth of connections and a variety of modes and features, the SQ-64 will become the central piece of your music studio providing total and seamless control over all your instruments so you can focus on what matters most; your music!
- Four part Note, Mod, and CV/Gate Sequencer
- D Sub Part provides 8 parts of CV and 8 MIDI notes
- 3x Pitch, Gate, and Mod out The most control output for modular and analog synths of any such
- Pitch, Gate, and Mod for each part A C
- MIDI I/O/O (2 dedicated outs) + Audio Sync I/O
- 64 LED backlit soft touch buttons
- Project Memory; save and recall all your sequences
- Keyboard mode play and record in real time
- Supports all standard voltages, and can be biased as well
- All aluminum chassis; solid desktop design
Find out more here: NPB-SQ-64