The BBICO team have (virtually) come together to invite MIA members to their NAMM Believe in Music Week Booth. They’re so excited to be exhibiting, and have so many exciting things to share.
They’re looking forward to:
- Sharing an animated video about BBICO, narrated by their very own Managing Director, Alun Hughes
- Introducing their Academy range of string instrument bows
- Premiering a showcase in collaboration with the incredible trombonist, and most subscribed brass musician on YouTube, Christopher Bill
- Premiering an unboxing video from the wonderful clarinettist, Selin Gürol
- Meeting current customers, suppliers, dealers, and distributors
- Meeting potential new dealers and distributors for their Edgware and Academy brands
- Attending NAMM events and webinars
…and so much more!
Make sure you’ve registered to attend here – attend.believeinmusic.tv/register …. NAMM Members will be able to book meetings with them, and anyone can attend the show for free. Make sure to stop by their booth and send them a message!
Once you’ve registered, you’ll be able to find their booth here – or search for them in the brands section!