On Wednesday 24th March at 2pm, the British Retail Consortium are hosting a Webinar: From Physical to Digital: a new era for customer experience.
The move to online means retailers need to rapidly improve their digital customer experience. But it’s not always easy to get this right, especially in a way that is in line with your brand.
How can you connect with your customers in a way that replicates the in-store feeling, while improving convenience, a sense of safety, and keeping ahead of industry trends?
Join experts from BRC and Medallia as they explore how retailers can go from being reactive to proactive across the customer experience journey.
Here are the key takeaways:
- Consider the key trends influencing the retail landscape in 2021.
- How your business can improve their digital experience through interacting with their audience.
- How to use data and technology to build on current relationships and forge new and lasting ones.
- How retailers can leverage real-time feedback to enable and continuously improve contactless experiences thereby providing a superior sense of safety.
- How Medallia Digital can serve across multiple touchpoints delivering a unified and personalised experience to improve your bottom line metrics.