With UK footfall down almost 70% in March compared to the same time last year and online shopping up 40-70% on pre-covid levels, retailers are, more than ever, looking at ways to create financial efficiencies and attract shoppers back to the high-street.
The BRC are hosting a Webinar which looks into the benefits of Collaboration and Strategic Partnerships. In this session lead by Kyle Monk, the BRC will be discussing if collaborations and strategic partnerships are the key to reviving the high street. Successful partnerships benefit both parties — by reducing overhead, optimising footfall, delivering deeper and more varied customer experience that can drive future growth, building customer loyalty, and securing a greater share of the customer’s wallet.
In this session, they will be further exploring opportunities that partnerships present to retailers, the benefits for customer experience and how they are increasingly influencing retailers ‘Store of the Future’.
- Understand the latest insights and key trends influencing the retail landscape
- How collaborative partnerships can revive bricks and mortar
- How intelligent lockers can enable click and collect concessions and expand network reach
A panel of experts will include:
- Kyle Monk, Director of Insights, BRC, who will set the scene using the insights we can pull from our regular retail performance monitors
- Candice Ohandjanian, UK Retail Director, Quadient, the expert in end to end and last mile delivery, improving efficiency and customer engagement
This session is taking place on Thursday, June 3rd 2021 at 2pm. MIA members can email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for a place