Following our recent drop-in session ‘Talking about Mental Health’ with The HR Point’s Nicky Gleadow, the MIA are able to offer a free risk assessment survey for our members. WeThrive’s wellbeing risk assessment gives you a deeper insight into the state of wellbeing across your organisation
What you’ll get in your risk assessment:
- Wellbeing risk heat map – each department or team will get a score from every area of our 4C model showing exactly who is thriving and who is surviving.
- Top 2 wellbeing recommendations – we’ll break down the data for you and give you two clear actions you should take right away to improve organisational wellbeing.
- Curated learning resources – get access to bite-size learning content to support you and your leaders in delivering priority actions.
- Top areas of engagement – see where your people strategy is working well so you can celebrate your successes.
- Full results review – want to see what other areas need improving? Book a free results review to deep-dive into your data.
Build your people strategy using data that comes directly from your employees. Watch productivity, motivation and engagement soar by improving wellbeing in your organisation.
If you’re an MIA Member and would like a free risk assessment into the wellbeing in your organisation please email Alice – email@example.com