Evolved from the best-selling Roland CUBE Street, and newly rebranded with the BOSS name, this battery-driven powerhouse provides rich stereo sound for busking and other mobile gigs.
Dual channels allow you to plug in mics and instruments and sound great immediately, with no extra gear to carry around. A vocal harmony function, looper, and effects are also on hand to lift your performances and impress the crowd. And with an optional Bluetooth® adaptor, you can wirelessly stream backing tracks and control CUBE Street II functions from your phone or tablet.
Travel Light with Powerful Sound
Compared with its popular predecessor, CUBE Street II is even lighter and more durable thanks to its modern ABS injection-molded design. The output power has been doubled too, giving you 10 total watts of crisp and clean stereo sound to cut through street traffic, train arrivals, and other noise challenges on the gig. In quieter situations where you don’t need as much headroom, kicking in Eco mode reduces the power to extend battery life.
All the Connectivity You Need
With two ultra-versatile input channels, CUBE Street II supports all types of musicians and performers. The Mic/Instrument channel features a combo jack for either an XLR balanced mic or an instrument such as a keyboard or Roland’s Aerophone. Equipped with a standard ¼-inch jack, the Guitar/Mic channel provides plug-and-play sound for guitarists with seven acoustic and electric amp types, as well as settings for a line-level instrument or unbalanced mic. And if you ever need to expand your sonic reach, dedicated outputs are available for connecting to a house PA or another CUBE Street II.
Make Your Performances Shine
CUBE Street II is packed with features to enhance your sound and bring fresh energy to shows. Each channel provides dedicated three-band EQ and reverb, and there’s a chorus/delay effect on the Guitar/Mic channel. The harmony function on the Mic/Instrument channel creates impressive vocal harmonies that will make audiences wonder where the background singers are hiding. Harmonies are produced as you sing based on the guitar chords you play or a key you set, and you can bring them in and out as needed with an optional footswitch. There’s a built-in looper too, providing a powerful and fun way to create backing tracks on the spot.
What You Can Do with the CUBE Street II Editor
When the Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) is installed, you can use the CUBE Street II Editor app to adjust a variety of settings and perfectly tailor CUBE Street II for different performances.
• Customize the onboard effects with a wide selection of parameters.
• Swap out the harmony function on the Mic/Instrument channel with a chorus, phaser, flanger, tremolo, or touch wah effect.
• Change the chorus effect on the Guitar/Mic channel to a phaser, flanger, tremolo, or touch wah.
• Set the input source for the looper and extend the recording time to 90 seconds (mono).
• Assign optional footswitches to control a variety of functions.
• Apply a ducking effect to automatically lower the volume of background music when speaking.
• Set up the Stereo Link and Stereo Input functions.
• Save custom setups for different gigs as Live Sets.
• Check the current battery level.
• And much more!