D’Addario is thrilled to announce a new look for ProMark Drumsticks. Since 1965, ProMark has taken pride in its unique style and innovation. This rebrand introduces two new performance pillars, ProMark & ProMark Classic, each celebrating ProMark’s individuality while catering to the diverse tastes and needs of drummers worldwide.
Alongside the brand refresh, PRoMArk has establishes a new line-logic that simplifies and better aligns the needs of different player segments. The simple and intuitive nomenclature is both easy to navigate and reflective of the unique performance characteristics drummers want to choose from.
- Existing item numbers and stick specs are not changing
- The Classic Hickory line is now ProMark Classic Forward
- The Classic Shira Kashi Oak line is now ProMark Classic Attack
- The MAple Rebound line will live in the Finesse sub-brand
- The “The Natural” models are now ProMark Raw Hickory
This Fall, updated stick sleeve packaging and stick imprints will start shipping with newly released models. Existing items will transition into the new packaging throughout the spring.
The newly designed closed bottom sleeve allows for simple and intuitive stick wall navigation. Packaging will display key information such as a diameter, wood type, sub-brand, and artist name to allow store staff and consumers to quickly find their stick of choice or direct them to a new model experience.