Moving freight by rail can often be more cost-effective and better for the environment than other transport means.
The UK has well-established rail infrastructure, which is well connected to its seaports, making rail freight an important and viable option for traders.
In this webinar, the Institute of Export & International Trade will be joined by representatives from the Port of Felixstowe to discuss the opportunities that rail freight provides.
It will cover:
– The pros and cons of using rail freight
– Rail freight infrastructure in the UK
– Rail facilities at the Port of Felixstowe
– Rail connectivity to/from the Port of Felixstowe
– Future opportunities for modal shift
The webinar will be recorded, and delegates can ask questions in advance on registration. The webinar takes place on Tuesday 28th September from 10:00am-11:00am.