Next Thursday, we’ll be ‘Bringing the Industry Back Together’ at our event, which we’ve designed to support your business, and inspire you with new ideas to help you to tackle this tough climate. Today, we’d like to share some insight into what you can expect to learn at the event, and the actionable takeaways that we’ll provide you with.
We are organising interactive panel discussions, with a cross-section of relevant experts, around the following:
- The journey to Net Zero for all sectors of the MI industry – We will be sharing ideas and ways to achieve Sustainable Manufacture & Greener Retail, and discussing the commercial benefits that protecting the environment bring.
- Facing up to Global Logistics & Component Shortage problems – We’re going to be sharing experiences, looking ahead and finding solutions to these challenges.
- The Build Back Better strategy & MI retail – The Government launched its strategy to revitalise the post-COVID High Street and make it both click-proof and community focussed. We’ll be asking whether it is on the right track and how it could work to support the music instrument stores of the future.
We have also organised some shorter, snappier conversation starters. These will be 10-15 minute quick fire introductions to topics such as:
- Getting the most out of your local Music Hub
- The importance of Safeguarding in a retail setting
- The development of young people in the industry
Why accessible high street shops are important
We will also be bringing you a keynote speech from award winning branding expert Chris Sands. Chris will share his insights and experience with starting Totally Locally, a free, grass-roots open source marketing kit for towns to help keep the independent high streets of the UK (and now the world!) alive and thriving.
There will be further little surprises, in terms of inspirational content, but you’re just going to have to wait until the day to find out about these.
If you haven’t already booked your tickets there’s only 6 days to go, and they’re selling fast! Secure yours now on our Eventbrite page: www.eventbrite.co.uk/mia-annual-conference-2021-tickets
We look forward to seeing you on 23rd September.