The Retailer is the British Retail Consortium’s in-house quarterly online magazine that provides thought-leading insights from BRC experts and Associate Members. We are pleased to share the Winter 2022 edition of The Retailer with you. This is a valuable resource for professionals working across all areas of retail.
With sustainability being a hot topic in our industry, this quarter features content from the BRC’s Climate Action Roadmap Pathway Partners and the commitments to achieving net-zero by 2040 – find out how your business can get involved!
Here are some of the headlines from this edition:
- Has COVID been a success for Retail?
- Avoiding the pitfalls of adopting new retail technology
- The supply chain: A lifeline for business – and the planet
- Five key principles retailers can use to encourage sustainable behaviours
- How can you future-proof your organisation and position it for success
You can read and download this edition of The Retailer hereThe Retailer Winter Edition 2022