On the 12th of May, the Institute of Export and International Tade is holding a free webinar covering changes in legislation for imports from the EU into Great Britain.
The requirement to complete Entry Summary (ENS) declarations comes into force on 1st July 2022, for all businesses that import goods from the EU into Great Britain. This is in addition to the Customs Import Declarations, which have been required since 1 January 2022.
During the 45-minute webinar, IOE&IT Trade and Customs Specialist Arshad Dadabhoy will cover:
- The timeline for new import controls on EU goods
- Registering to the S&S GB service
- When to submit the ENS and generate Goods Movement Reference on GVMS
- How to submit an ENS
- What happens after the ENS is submitted
- Join us at 2pm on Thursday 12 May for this free webinar to find out everything you need to know in preparation for the 1 July deadline.
To register for this event click here. Also, don’t forget to submit your questions when registering – Arshad will be covering as many as possible during the Q&A session.