This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading and highly respected audio industry distributor. Based in North-West London, Source Distribution – a branch of HHB Communications Ltd. – is looking for an Area Sales Manager to establish and maintain commercial relationships with our Midlands area dealer network.
Source Distribution is a prominent distributor of audio technology, musical instruments and consumer electronics products covering a broad range of markets including Music creation, Videography, Pro Audio, Podcasting, Content creation, Gaming and Streaming. Our key brands are RØDE, Genelec, Moog, Arturia, ASM, Eventide and Vicoustic. Each of our retailers is carefully selected on their ability to offer customers high levels of product knowledge, service and support.
As Area Sales Manager you will be based remotely. Extensive travel throughout the Midlands and visits to the London office will be necessary.
Role & Responsibility
- Work closely with the National Sales Manager to devise and develop and implement a sales action plan for the Midlands area.
- Establish, cultivate and maintain commercial relationships across the dealer network by conducting regular visits and providing exceptional account support.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the marketplace within the area and an understanding of individual trading issues, constraints and goals of each account.
- Complete accurate record keeping including daily sales reports, visit schedules, market reports, and updates to the CRM system.
- Manage Selective Dealer Agreements ensuring accounts abide by our trading agreement, terms and conditions, brand criteria requirements and stocking agreements.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Will have a demonstratable and proven track record in sales and key account management, working to and achieving sales targets.
- Will be a product specialist with a high level of knowledge of our products and ability to advise retailers.
- Must be an outgoing and motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Will have excellent organisational and client facing skills.
- Will have excellent interpersonal, negotiation, problem solving, and communication skills to deal effectively with customers at all levels.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based upon their skills and experience and an attractive package of benefits including a car/car allowance, private healthcare, life assurance and company pension after a qualifying period.
HHB Communications Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Please forward your current CV along with a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for the role to email@example.com. Application data will be held on file for a period of one year.