Dept. 10 AMPED 2 -The 100-Watt amp pedal with Multi Effects.
AMPED 2 is a 100 Watt pedal power amplifier with drive pedals in the front end, and an advanced effects processor capable of delivering the tone and feel of a traditional valve amp. You can use it to power a cabinet, go direct or connect to the front end of a traditional amp, ensuring you can take your sound with you anywhere. Power reduction down to 1W and USB-C connectivity means it’s equally at home in the studio or the stage.
The 60 Second Story
– 100W 2 channel pedal power amp.
– Performance-ready amp with multi-effects.
– Unique high-headroom design that automatically matches to the speaker impedance to deliver maximum power and optimum tone with any 8 or 16 Ohm cabinet set-up.
– Response control delivers three distinctly different and authentic power valve responses – EL34, 6L6 and EL84. Each setting delivers the response, dynamics, sag and break-up characteristics of the selected valve power amp.
– 3 drive voices – Boost, Drive and Fuzz.
– Effects include Modulation, Delay and Reverb.
– Pro connectivity and integration into your setup using low latency USB audio as an interface for recording, TRS stereo line out and XLR Mono D.I. for live use.
– Effects loop, 2 x 9V DC outputs and MIDI control for easy integration into your pedalboard or rig.
– On board Chromatic Tuner allowing for tuning on the fly during live performances.
Top 3 Call-outs
– Pro100-Watt guitar amp with effects that can power a cabinet, connect to a direct input (DI) and a traditional amp channel.
– Unique high headroom power amplifier design along with the Response control for distinctly different and authentic power valve responses and guitar amp dynamics.
– CabRig simulator technology built in with low latency USB, XLR or Line out D.I., plus MIDI and effects loop.
– Dept. 10 is the Blackstar R&D team responsible for blue sky innovation and design. This team of engineers are all musicians themselves and are constantly researching new ideas to help create your perfect tone.
– The unique power amplifier design uses current feedback which mimics a valve amplifiers interaction with a speaker cabinet. This very high headroom design delivers the thump and presence of a valve amp with 100W power into any speaker cabinet at 8 or 16 ohms.
– Universal voltage so can be used anywhere in the world from 90V to 264V 50/60Hz
– Use our free Architect software to Deep dive settings for reverb, effects loop and more.
– Small enough to fit in a gig-bag pocket.
– 4 channel audio USB for easy recording.
– CabRig overcomes the shortcomings of IR ‘snapshots’ and uses state of the art digital processing to reproduce the sound and feel of a mic’d up guitar cab in incredible detail. Over 250 mic and cab combinations can be saved into one of the three onboard slots. Each cab has a choice of mic type and axis, alongside room mics and master EQ. Connect to the free Architect software for more deep-dive options.
Guitarists are looking for innovative solutions and great tones in portable packages to ensure they get their sound consistently when gigging or travelling. Our goal was to create a compact and powerful power amp pedal that delivers the response and ‘feel’ of a real guitar amp. It had to easily integrate with pedalboards, work with amps, power cabinets, and have next generation DI connectivity and control for use in the studio. The result does all that and so much more.