Blackstar Amplification are proud to announce the launch of the latest addition to the Debut series: the Debut 50R.
The Debut 50R is a simple and elegant, all-analogue alternative to entry level digital modelling amplifiers. Ideal for pedal players, the Debut 50R focuses more on tone and usability rather than unwanted “bells and whistles”. This versatile amp is perfect for guitar players of all levels, whether jamming in a bedroom, practicing in a small room, or performing on stage.
The features have been carefully selected to cover all an aspiring guitarist’s practise and gigging needs: two footswitchable channels, our patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) tone control, power reduction down to 5 Watts, series effects loop and custom-voiced digital reverb with Plate and Hall options. This amp is available in two vintage designs; cream covering with oxblood fret, or black and ‘biscuit’ basketweave.
To deliver the natural sounding response of a valve amp, Blackstar’s UK based design team have chosen to implement a discrete MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) preamp. The overdrive characteristics of MOSFETs are similar to those of valves. Our R&D team have gone beyond other manufacturer’s MOSFET implementations to deliver a preamp design that is virtually indistinguishable from the chosen valve references.
Blackstar’s design philosophy has always been to deliver the ultimate playing experience for guitarists, WITHOUT COMPROMISE – no matter what their ability or budget. With the Debut 50R, players can enjoy simplicity, power and tone in an all-analogue package with digital reverb; it is the perfect choice for anyone seeking a reliable, plug- in-and-play amp that will help them unleash their creativity and achieve their musical goals. All tone, no fuss.
DEBUT 50R COMBO
- 50 Watt combo
- 2 Channels – Clean + Overdrive MOSFET preamp
- Clean / Bright voicing for the clean channel
- Patented ISF tone control
- 50W 5W power reduction
- ‘Plate’ and ‘Hall’ reverb options
- Line In for jamming along or listening to music
- Speaker emulated Line Out for ‘silent’ practice or recording
- 1×12″ custom-designed speaker, producinG true Blackstar tones
- Series effects loop
- Stereo playback of Line In sources through headphones
- Dual footswitch control for channel switching and enabling/disabling Reverb
- Compatible with any 2-button latching footswitch (available separately)
- Vintage styling in cream and black options