Job Type: Full Time (35hrs p/wk), Permanent Role
Location: Hybrid Working (2 days in Head Office in HA9, 3 days WFH)
Casio Electronics are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts within our Electronic Musical Instruments (EMI) team based in North West London. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. You will run Trade Marketing and manage integrated campaigns for the UK market. This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing with dotted line responsibility to the Head of EMI Division.
The ideal candidate should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behaviour trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialised marketing concepts, principles, tactics and crucially a background of working within the musical instrument market
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth. Predominantly this role will focus on B2B/Trade Marketing (70-80%) however with the growth within DTC, this may change.
What you’ll be expected to do…
- Running a full calendar of Trade Marketing support activities.
- Delivering 360 brand campaigns in line with brand objectives, on time and within budget.
- Managing and motivating key agencies to deliver first-class results.
- Managing influencer and ambassador relationships.
- Working closely with the wider EMI teams to identify opportunities for trade customers to grow their business.
- Using and analysing CRM data and insight to improve understanding of campaign success, informing strategy and direction for marketing activity and constantly seeking an opportunity to drive ROI.
- Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of campaigns and communicating results to key stakeholders.
- Briefing and overseeing the work of internal and external agencies.
- Setting and managing budgets, reporting on efficiencies and any overspend.
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Collaborative management of key social media channels for the EMI division; ensuring that the Casio brand and identity are adhered to in campaigns and across the channels.
- Delivering regular reports of campaign results, including digital analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
What you will need…
- Essential: 2-3 years’ experience of working in the Musical Instrument market.
- Essential: a minimum of 2-3 years’ generalist marketing experience.
- Desirable: a sound technical knowledge of Electronic Pianos and Keyboards.
- Demonstrable experience of managing trade marketing initiatives and B2C campaigns.
- Demonstrable ability to analytically track and optimise campaigns to meet objectives.
- Excellent copywriting skills and first-class verbal communication.
- Adept at Project Management, with an ability to work with budgets, agencies and manage key internal stakeholders to see campaigns through to completion.
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels & tactics.
- Desirable: CMS/CRM experience ideally HubSpot or similar.
- Experience with using Adobe Photoshop for asset creation along with video editing experience would be highly advantageous but not essential.
- Time management and budget management skills.
- A proactive team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- A passion for music!
- Be willing to travel around the UK as required, in order visit retailers and partners
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (pro-rata)
- Competitive Salary and OTE bonus scheme
- Fantastic healthcare benefits from Day One: Private Medical Insurance via BUPA, Permanent Health Insurance, Medicash Health Plan
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Excellent non-contributory Pension Scheme, up to 14%**
- Employee Discount, up to 50%**
- Anytime access to retail discounts at 200+ retailers (Reward Gateway)
- Anytime access to personal development and training courses via LinkedIn Learning and eConsultancy