guitarguitar is looking to add a full-time member of staff to our team in the Glasgow Piano store.
As a member of our sales team, you will represent both guitarguitar, the UK’s biggest guitar retailer, and the legendary brands and manufacturers we partner with as we establish and grow the success of our fantastic new piano department at 22 Trongate. Essential to this role is an ability to sell, demonstrate pianos and keys, and to excite and inspire the loyal customers who visit our stores and who make our business what it is.
You will be working directly under the supervision of our Store Management Team.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Have an excellent understanding of Pianos, keys, musical and recording equipment.
- Excel at demonstrating the above products to a good standard and always aim to inspire beginners and experienced musicians alike.
- Be confident dealing with our customers face-to-face, on the phone, via email, and across social media.
- Be proactive in learning new products as and when they are released in order to keep up with an ever evolving market.
- Be passionate about making guitarguitar an outstanding place to visit for all things music-related.
- Take pride in finding great solutions for customers and working as part of a fantastic team.
- guitarguitar is Employee-Owned; you will be a beneficiary of our Employee Ownership Trust, entitlement to EOT bonuses and a voice in the running of the company*
- Outstanding staff purchase scheme
- Bonuses paid twice yearly
- Work for an expanding & ambitious market leader
- 28 days annual holiday
- Workplace pension scheme
- We have fun at work!
*Employees become beneficiaries of the trust after 6 months service
Ongoing training will be provided to the successful candidate in relevant product areas as well as on all company procedures, systems, policies and practices.
How To Apply
To apply, submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject “Piano Sales – Glasgow”
This position is full-time and permanent. Salary will be dependent on experience and will be discussed upon application.