At PSCo our mission is ‘Delivering Innovation’. We do this through the latest and most pioneering display technology and superior technical support and logistics services. We are specialists in new technologies including LED and Laser Projection, working closely with leading manufacturers – including Absen, Samsung, LG, Sharp NEC and Epson – to find the right solution for our customers’ needs. We pride ourselves on our channel support, including technical support, training, servicing and repair, and offer the largest multi-vendor experience centre in the UK.
We are part of the Midwich Group- the UK’s leading trade-only distributor of technology solutions, who’s future strategy is to continue its successful buy and grow activities, which have traditionally been led by the Group Managing Director.
As one of the leading AV/IT distribution Groups in the UK, we offer a range of exciting career paths in Sales, Business Management, Finance, Marketing and Logistics to name but a few.
About the Role
We’re on the hunt for a Rental Technician to join our Technical Delivery Team, who spec out, programme and commission display technology for an array of live events across Europe. The Rental Technician will work alongside the sales team to ensure that orders have the correct specifications (including caballing, brackets, screens, etc), sourcing the external resources to fulfil the order and then attending the site to ensure the technology we provide to the event works perfectly throughout the show/production.
What you will be doing in this role
• Attend high profile installations ensuring client satisfaction and quality control.
• Installation and configuration of LED displays, individual screens, video walls (with colour calibration) and large format displays.
• Review and create rental packages ensuring they are set-up correctly on our systems.
• Communication both internally and externally with clients and colleagues.
• Attend site meetings with clients to determine technical and business requirements.
• Qualify kit lists and suitability of equipment for projects.
• Work with Project Co-coordinator specifying and sourcing external contractors.
What you will bring to the role
• LED processing knowledge.
• Experience handling and building LED displays.
• Ability to coordinate and manage projects from specification to install, including trouble shooting, solution finding.
• Excellent attention to detail and time management.
• Ability to communicate at all levels, internally and externally.
Why you should work here
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Health Care
• Permanent Health Scheme
• Life Cover
• Profit Related Pay
• Paid Sickness Leave
• Staff Purchase Scheme
• Discounts from Local Businesses (dependant on location)
• Recruitment Finders Fee
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Reduced Gym Membership (dependant on location)
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Free Car Parking
• Shares Programme
Please quote “RentalTechnician” when applying for this position.
Closing Date 30th November 2023
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Human Resources