Based in Romford, PMT are looking for a specialist keyboard and/or hi-tech sales specialist.
If you are a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment then PMT Romford would love you to be part of their friendly, in-store sales team!
To be a great addition to our team, you must have both retail and sales experience, a love for music and the ability to demonstrate keyboard products. The successful candidate should have a strong passion for keyboards and/or hi-tech instruments as this role will specialise in sales within this area.
To be a successful Keyboard and/or Hi-Tech instruments Salesperson at PMT you will:
- Have a strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills
- Previous high-quality keyboard and/or hi-tech instrument sales experience would be an advantage
- Have great attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and hit sales targets
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be within travelling distance to PMT Romford
- A willingness to learn and innovate
- Industry knowledge preferred but not essential
About PMT Online
Established in 1991, we sell the world’s biggest musical instrument and equipment brands with 16 award-winning music stores across the UK. It’s an exciting time to join the team and we need talented people onboard. If you are ambitious and would like a career where you can expect to be rewarded for hard work, please get in touch!
- This is a full time permanent position based in our retail store in Romford
- Working pattern – 5 days per week based on a shift rotation, weekend availability is required
- The store opening hours are Monday to Saturday 09:30 to 18:00, Sunday 11:00 to 17:00
Professional Music Technology are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Apply here