Based in Haslemere, Chamberlain music are looking for a Sales Advisor
Here at Chamberlain Music we are looking to recruit a new sales advisor. You will be the first port of call for our extensive list of customers both here and abroad and play a crucial role in providing a first class, friendly and professional service.
The job is a brilliant mixture of customer care and support, order processing and data management and above all we are looking for enthusiastic, friendly and polite people to join our small team.
- Answering inbound calls and emails
- Providing support and advice on a wide range of musical instruments and equipment
- Processing orders and putting together competitive and informative quotes
- To provide support to all departments, including our retail showroom
- To be reliable, committed and enthusiastic.
- To ideally have an interest and some knowledge of musical instruments and equipment
- To be highly communicative both in person and via the telephone
The successful applicant will work in our Haslemere sales office Monday – Friday with the occasional Saturday. Working hours are 0900 – 1730.
- 20 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary and generous staff discount
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Company pension scheme
- A friendly and sociable team atmosphere
This is certainly a varied role, one which will see you dealing with a wide range of customers – from teachers and musicians to parents and bursars and this may be on the phone but could also be in person. You will be part of a small, friendly and supportive team with good, on-the-job training provided.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, the opportunity to gain confidence and build a secure knowledge of all things musical and all in a hardworking but fun and relaxed atmosphere.
We are conveniently located a short distance from Haslemere train station, there is also ample parking and we offer a generous staff discount on our wide range of products
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Schedule: Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday, 9:00-17:30
- Location: Haslemere
To apply: Please forward your current CV to email@example.com