Blüthner Pianos are looking for a Sales Consultant to join the team at our central London flagship showroom.
The ideal candidate should possess excellent numerical skills, business acumen, strong administrative skills as well as proficient computer literacy skills. A courteous, customer service- oriented manner is essential to this role.
In return we are offering a basic salary of £35,000 p.a. plus commission (EIRO £45,000) as well as the opportunity to grow and progress within our company.
Key responsibilities the role will entail:
- Meeting retail and trade sales targets
- Monitoring UK market to develop sales strategies
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities for sales growth
- Devising marketing activities incl. content creation and delivery
- Managing projects from inception to delivery and after sales care
- Maintaining high standards of client and supplier communications
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com Closing date for applications: Friday 22 July 2022.
First interviews will be held via video conference. Short-listed candidates will be invited for a second interview at our London showroom.