Salesperson (part time) | PMT – Portsmouth
Who We Are?
Professional Music Technology (“PMT”) is the UK’s leading multi-channel retailer of musical instruments, music technology and professional audio equipment to enthusiast and professional musicians.
With over 90,000 sq. foot of retail space across our stores, PMT allows brands to showcase their products whilst giving customers an unmatched product offering, a first-class shopping experience and unrivalled after-sales and technical support.
If you are a team player and love to work in a fast-paced musical retail environment, then the team at PMT Portsmouth would love to hear from you!
To be a great addition to our team you will:
- Have relevant retail and sales experience
- Have a strong passion for music and the ability to demonstrate Keyboard/Pro Audio or Acoustic Guitars would be a distinct advantage.
- Have a strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and hit sales targets
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be within travelling distance to our Portsmouth store
- A willingness to learn and innovate
- Industry knowledge preferred but not essential
- 1 year + retail experience would be an advantage
About Professional Music Technology
Established in 1991, we sell the world’s biggest musical instrument and equipment brands with 16 award-winning music stores across the UK. It’s an exciting time to join the team and we need talented people onboard. If you are ambitious and would like a career where you can expect to be rewarded for hard work, please get in touch!
- This is a part-time, permanent position based in our retail store in Portsmouth
- The store opening hours are Monday to Saturday 09:30 to 18:00, Sunday 11:00 to 17:00
- Internal staff may apply and be considered for this role
Professional Music Technology are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Social distancing measures are in place throughout our store to keep our employees as safe as possible. Hand sanitiser stations are also present throughout the building.
Candidates can contact Gary Willoughby via email email@example.com