Sales Staff – Camden (Full-Time)
guitarguitar is looking to add full-time staff to our team in Camden.
As a member of our sales team, you will represent both guitarguitar, the UK’s biggest guitar retailer, and the legendary brands and manufacturers we partner with in Central London’s biggest, best and highest- rated guitar store.
Essential to this role is an ability to sell, demonstrate products and excite and inspire the loyal customers who visit our stores and who make our business what it is.
You will be working directly under the supervision of our Store Management Team.
A Successful Candidate Will:
- Have a great understanding and knowledge of guitars, other stringed instruments and everything someone would need to play live and record their music.
- Excel at demonstrating products to a good standard and always aim to inspire beginners and experienced musicians alike.
- Be confident dealing with our customers face-to-face, on the telephone, via email, and across social media.
- Be proactive in learning new products as and when they are released in order to keep up with an ever evolving market.
- Be passionate about making guitarguitar an outstanding place to visit for all things music-related.
- Take pride in finding great solutions for musicians and working as part of a fantastic team.
Ongoing training will be provided to the successful candidate in any product areas that are required as well as on all company procedures, systems and practices.
- guitarguitar is Employee-Owned; you will be a beneficiary of our Employee Ownership Trust, have voting rights, entitlement to tax-free EOT bonuses and a voice in the running of the company*
- Outstanding staff purchase scheme
- Work for a successful, expanding and ambitious company as we relaunch Central London’s biggest guitar store
- 28 days annual holiday and extra leave with loyalty
- Staff development plan
- Workplace pension scheme
*Employees become beneficiaries of the trust after 6 months service
How To Apply
To apply for this position please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please list the position you are applying for in the subject field or body of your email.
This position is full-time and permanent.
Salary will be dependent on experience and will be discussed upon application.
guitarguitar is a Living Wage Foundation Living Wage Employer.“