Who We Are
Professional Music Technology (“PMT”) is the UK’s leading multi-channel retailer of musical instruments, music technology and professional audio equipment to enthusiast and professional musicians.
With over 90,000 sq. foot of retail space across our stores, PMT allows brands to showcase their products whilst giving customers an unmatched product offering, a first-class shopping experience and unrivalled after-sales and technical support.
If you are a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment then PMT Leeds would love you to be part of their friendly, in-store sales team!
To be a great addition to our team, you must have both retail and sales experience, a love for music and the ability to demonstrate our products.
To be a successful salesperson at PMT you will:
- Have a strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills
- Have previous high-quality Hi-Tech sales experience would be an advantage
- Have the ability and experience of demonstrating our equipment
- Have great attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and hit sales targets
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be within travelling distance to PMT Leeds
- A willingness to learn and innovate
- Industry knowledge preferred but not essential
About Professional Music Technology
Established in 1991, we sell the world’s biggest musical instrument and equipment brands with 16 award-winning music stores across the UK. It’s an exciting time to join the team and we need talented people onboard. If you are ambitious and would like a career where you can expect to be rewarded for hard work, please get in touch!
- This is a full-time permanent position based in our retail store in Leeds
- Working pattern – 5 days per week based on a shift rotation, weekend availability is required
- The store opening hours are Monday to Saturday 09:30 to 18:00, Sunday 11:00 to 17:00
- Internal staff may apply and be considered for this role
Professional Music Technology are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply contact George.email@example.com