Fancy a change from another development agency? Want to get your teeth into something a little more long-term? Love musical instruments?
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and leading Musical Instrument company with a mixed Development, Maintenance, and IT system role. You’ll be the in-house, go-to IT person, working with a great team of around 40 people who live and breathe musical instruments, based in our office headquarters in Oswestry, Shropshire.
The role would primarily be the maintenance and improvement of multiple websites and custom-built PHP applications, plus the building of new sites as required.
In addition, as you’ll be the go-to IT guru, you will also sometimes liaise with our IT Support company to locate and fix problems wherever possible.
However, even if you can only tick some of the boxes below but are keen to learn how to tick the others, you we’d still love to hear from you. Growing into the role is a possibility too.
Sound good so far? Read on..
The current suite of sites and applications that you would manage:
- 10 x brand-specific brochure sites (non-ecommerce) – mixture of Magento 1.9, Magento 2 and Joomla!
- 1 x major B2B ecommerce Magento 2 site with 6 x country-specific front-ends integrated with Sage200 via Realisable IMAN;
- 1 x custom-built (PHP) CRM (Stock and Customer) reporting system, responsive for desktop and tablet use.
- Usual MS Office suite,
- Magento 1.9 and Magento 2 (back-end & front-end)
- LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Remote Web Server Setup and maintenance – cPanel etc
- Adobe Creative Suite,
Useful additional qualities:
- Sage200 experience would be a bonus.
- An interest in Musical Instruments,
- A desire for a good working environment
Salary will be dependant upon experience.
If you’d like to explore this unique opportunity, please send your CV and a Covering Letter to:
Alex Mew, International Sales & Marketing Director
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK, FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS