Yamaha is recruiting for a Sales Representative covering the Guitars, Line 6 and Ampeg ranges.
The purpose of the role is to achieve maximum sales results through developing strong commercial partnerships with existing and new clients within an assigned territory. To support all professional music, marketing and promotional activities within defined territory in order to support current and future business success.
The Key Accountabilities and Duties within the role include:
- Achieve set budgets using strong commercial and marketing strategies while ensuring appropriate distribution
- Develop clear and effective business proposals and sales presentations and can communicate them via face-to-face meetings, telephone calls, emails and video conferencing.
- Manage personal schedule to achieve an effective and efficient call cycle that reacts to the needs of our business and the needs of our business partners
- Develop in store and online partnerships to further Yamaha brand representation
- Identify and resolve client problems and concerns.
- Accurately record and report relevant business account information.
- Co-ordinate and communicate sales strategies with marketing, accounting,logistics and service departments.
- Supply management and colleagues with oral and written reports regardingcustomer needs, problems, competitor activities and ideas for market growth
- To uphold company procedures in regard to trading laws and comply with UK financial regulations at all times
- To comply with company health and safety practices and procedures.
The above list of duties is not exhaustive and is subject to change. The post-holder may be required to undertake other duties within the scope and grading of the post.
The role is permanent and full-time, and requires travel as needed to fulfil the key accountabilities and duties listed above.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of business planning and objective setting
- Ability to define, create and execute marketing actions with strong focus on sell out
- Have worked within a sales and customer account management role
- Demonstrable sales and account amanagement experience
- Ability to open, negotiate and close a sale
- High level of communication skills with the ability to adapt to different situations and clients
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent time management skills which are self-managed
- PC literate
- Results and target drive
- Customer focused
- Independent and self-motivated
- A flexible approach to meeting the needs of the role at times that suit dealers
- Able to travel independently to dealer within territory
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multi-task
- Required to work flexibly and attend weekend/evening events when.required
- Willingness to travel outside UK and EU if required
- Full driving licence
- Knowledge of products within category
- Ability to play an instrument
- Worked within people orientated sales environments
- Worked within musical instrument industry or comparable sector
- Demonstrable experience of executing marketing actions
- High level of computer skills
- Experience using social media as a sales led generation tool
- Ability to work well within a team and across departments