Location: Glasgow (Linwood)
guitarguitar are recruiting for a dynamic, passionate person to join our Operations team and work at the centre of our business to foster a winning culture and pursue operational excellence across all channels and working areas.
The ideal candidate will be within commuting distance of guitarguitar’s Head Office at Linwood and will work on-site full-time.
Role and Responsibilities
- Delivering training material to a wide range of staff across retail, customer service, logistics and management teams, using a variety of training methods; in person, digital, written, PowerPoint etc.
- Driving company best practice and consistency across channels and departments
- Contributing to the development and adoption of shared company values and culture
- Completing reports and delivering insight on operational performance
- Talking directly to customers to get their feedback and insight on the experience of shopping with guitarguitar
- Ordering and managing the use of sundries and consumables such as uniform & packaging for all sites
- Monitoring and pursuing compliance with guitarguitar’s policies, processes and procedures as well as co-ordinating PPM, servicing schedules and remedial work across the estate
Key Skills and Attributes
- Ability to explain projects, processes, procedures and concepts in a simple, relatable and understandable way
- Confidence in public speaking and presenting
- Positive attitude and solution-focused approach
- Adept problem solver
- Confident analysing data and seeing trends/ patterns
- Outstanding customer service and sales skills
- Knowledge and awareness of the full retail, online sales cycles
- Adaptable, flexible and can work independently
- Confident using Google Suite and Microsoft Office
This position would be suitable for someone who has excelled in a sales, support, training, supervisory or managerial role.
The ideal candidate will have experience across several of the above areas.
A relevant degree or qualification would be advantageous, but not essential.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday (plus extra holiday for length of service)
- Compelling staff purchase offer
- Performance related bonus
- Employee Owned Company
- Great working environment at the very centre of a dynamic, industry-leading business.
The role reports to the Operations Director as part of the Operations Team.
GUITARGUITAR are an equal opportunities Living Wage Foundation Living Wage employer and all applications will be considered regardless of age, ethnicity or gender. This position is full-time and permanent.
To apply, submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject “Operations Coordinator”