As a result of continued quest to build their brands, an opportunity has arisen to join The British Band Instrument Company (BBICO) at their offices in Edgware, North London as a customer support and administrator on a Business Administration Apprenticeship. BBICO are currently seeking a person to join the sales team to support customer relationship.
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are currently seeking a person to join the sales team to support customer relationship. Necessary product training and training in the use of client and project management software will be given.
Our work is extremely varied; the successful candidate will be ambitious to build a career within a growing but small company. There will a great deal of contact with both customers and suppliers.
Duties will include:
- Managing client relationships
- Engaging with suppliers of product components
- Liaising with customers and suppliers via telephone and email
- Representing the company in a professional manner
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and cultures.
- Experience with and an understanding of customer relations
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think imaginatively and solve problems
- A clear understanding of ecommerce and digital marketing
- Interest in the geography of our client locations of Middle East/ Africa/ India
- An interest and knowledge of musical instruments
- Energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to great customer service
- Effective IT literacy, confident in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Adaptable and able to show initiative when completing tasks
A genuine interest in music – marching bands & instruments would be highly desirable.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will receive full on the job training and the support of full training by the training provider, Solveway Apprenticeships. You will be gaining the Business Administration Level 3 qualification.
Training is through live classroom learning via Microsoft Teams, and extra support and learning can also take place at our offices in Stevenage, Hertfordshire if desired. Training will take place 1 day a week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are looking to offer full time employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship. We believe in developing our talent internally and have a clear and personalised progression route for each of our employees which is reviewed annually.
• Pension scheme and Private Health insurance (after appropriate qualifying probationary periods)
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
29 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)