If you have a passion for marketing and events, a creative mind and a can do personality, then we have an exciting role for you at Presto Music.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with editorial, store and management teams, as the Events Coordinator, you will have full operational responsibility for all shop events, supporting the shop team with the planning and delivery of the concerts, recitals, masterclasses, album launches and product presentations.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will provide administrative and technical support for all marketing activities.
You will assist in the production of marketing publications, creating email campaigns, writing and editing press releases, managing social media, updating our website and promoting our new shop to the local community, as well as providing general administrative support for the team when needed.
- Planning events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Making suggestions to improve the success of the events
- Coordinate all operations (ensuring equipment is available and setup where needed)
- Lead promotional activities for the events
- Responsible for the successful running of an event
- Managing the promotions, communications and branding aspects of the event
- Resolving problems and guest inquiries before and during the event
- Managing social media pages
- Writing and editing press releases
- Updating our website
- Coordinate and build weekly newsletters
- Raise brand awareness for our new shop in the local community
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in event management
- Excellent organisational skills and a knack for problem-solving
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) would be ideal but not essential
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 dependent on experience
Location: 23-25 Regent Grove, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4NN
Regular attendance at the events will be necessary as part of the role, including evening and weekend events with time off in lieu offered for additional hours worked, therefore a flexible and adaptable attitude is essential, and, if you are not local, a full current driving licence would be ideal.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV (max 1 page) to Paolo Pezzangora at firstname.lastname@example.org