The MIA is partnering with the Music China team to host a vibrant UK MI pavilion at Music China in Shanghai from the 10th to the 13th of October 2024. Register your interest here.
What happened in 2023?
With China becoming the second-largest consumer market in the world, its business opportunities are manifold. Global buyers crowded into Music China to source the latest favorites in the market.
With on-site orders rushing in and new connections being forged across 13 bustling exhibition halls, 2023’s Music China will be remembered as the perfect comeback following the pandemic. Now, we are gearing up for an even more remarkable event next year.
Key Highlights from Music China 2023:
- Over 122,000 visitors, equaling the all-time high from 2019.
- Over 1,800 exhibitors from around the world, covering 120,000 sqm of exhibition space.
- Attendees from 92 countries and regions, making it a truly international event.
- Hailed as one of the most important fairs in the world.
The success of Music China 2023 was evident in the smiles on the faces of participants, exhibitors, and visitors. It’s a clear testament to the resounding return of our industry after the challenges of the pandemic.
By exhibiting at Music China 2024, you’ll gain access to:
- Opportunity to join the MIA UK Pavilion.
- A diverse and engaged global audience.
- Opportunities to showcase your products and innovations to a highly receptive market.
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders and enthusiasts.
- A platform to foster new business connections and generate on-site sales, with a domestic sales forecast of USD 9.25 Billion.
- 24% increase in imports from January 2023.
To express your interest in the MIA UK Pavilion, please click the link to the survey below. At this stage, there is no commitment for you, and it is open to both members and non-members.