What is the MIA?
The Music Industries Association (MIA) is the UK trade body that represents the interests of UK businesses making and selling musical instruments and associated products. Manufacturers, distributors, retailers, publishers and supporting businesses all come within our scope.
Our trade body exists to promote, protect and support the UK music making industry
This is delivered by:
- Providing leadership and guidance to the industry
- Promoting the substantial and wide ranging benefits of music making
- Representing the sector at all levels of government, its agencies and other interest groups
- Creating pro-active public relations and communications internally and externally
- Supporting our members with advice, best practice and money saving offers
“We believe music making is a life enhancing and life changing activity that should be enjoyed by everyone”